Thursday

GOGGLES - site visit

This was our very first assignment in college. We were asked to get into groups and do a presentation about the British High Commission building of Sri Lanka. It was a bit awkward at the beginning because everyone in  my group were new faces. But very soon we all got to know each other.




And then came the site visit. Although it was a short distance tour, we were all excited especially me because that was a first time I actually went inside the building. When we entered the building, the head of security guard warmly welcomed us and took us to the check point, where we were asked to leave our electronic devices and carry our visitors ID card around our necks.

I never expected that building to be so awesome inside.Because of its very high boundary walls the inside building is never much exposed to the outside but once I went there I realized how perfect that building was.

No comments:

Post a Comment