Sunday

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE - sketches and paintings

One of my sketch.
One of my painting.
This is where I chose to draw sketches of fighter air crafts. Most of them were pencil sketches where the outlines were inked in pen. I used water colours for few drawings also I used pressed leaves and CD pieces.
The mounted presentation of the group of planes.



The individual presentation of a plane.
Other than the book of sketches we were asked to make one individual presentation of one plane and another mounted presentation board with at least 8 sketches of planes. For the individual presentation I did a collage using sponge and I covered it with a stainless steel net, to give that camouflage look of planes.


                                                       The pictures below are some of the sketches that I did for this assignment.






Planes done with pressed leaves.

































No comments:

Post a Comment