Tuesday

ID ME - figuring a concept

 We were supposed to analyse our own class as in my class mates and design an exhibition which would suit everyone in our class. The first thing that popped in to my mind was, even though I'm not that close with all my peers, during a submission period no matter what all my class mates come and help me. Not only me but we all help each other.

If someone is lost, another person guides him or her. even though we are asked to do an individual assignment we help each other and the final out put that goes would be an end result of a team work. Team work doesn't mean, the others doing someone else's assignment. I basically think that it is a very distinctive feature of our class and I decided to work on the concept of "team work".


No comments:

Post a Comment