Wednesday

RETAIL - brand research work


I wanted to design a retail for Indian traditional clothes like saree, shalwar and sherwani. I studied about their celebrations.

  
 
Especially the Hindu weddings celebrate the function for 3 or 4 days and each day the bride and the bride groom wears new clothes.


In most of their celebrations and functions,  food and new apparel plays a major role. Especially when it comes to ladies they prefer wearing the most elegant wear called saree. Then I did a research on the demography. Which is shown in these pictures of my development pages.

I found that even in Sri Lanka people wear the Indian wears like sarees and shalwars. So I thought that  it would be a good business on the whole.

I also did a research about the brand and its logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment